Friday, January 21, 2011

Suck it, Martha!

Martha Stewart and her empty promises. Empty promises of a "quick afternoon craft". Really, Martha?!

Well, it took me 3 tries, but I think I've got it right. The booties that are my final product are in no way a Martha Stewart pattern any longer. I took her pattern and set it on fire in a fit of rage.

Now, mind you, I am not a shoemaker. If you are a shoemaker, and I offend you with my crude skills, I am sorry.

If you are Martha Stewart, suck it. 




























They morphed into a bit of a ballet slipper, but I really like them. I ended up using most of my nice wool felt on this project, so we made a trip to Queen Village today to visit Fabric Row and replenish my stock.



























"Fats" wore her slippers on our outing and they stayed on the WHOLE TIME! I couldn't believe it!



























It's a victory for fat babies everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment