Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starburst Mirror = Happiness

We have this beast of a hallway in our new digs that I had no idea what to do with when we moved in. I knew that I wanted a hall table with something above it, but the "something" eluded me.

And then I saw the Starburst Mirror tutorial over at Apartment Therapy. I was in LURVE...
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/how-tomake-your-own-starburst-mirror-allisons-february-jumpstart-project-2009-076260

I did things a bit differently. I varied the lengths of the dowel rods and did a regular flat mirror instead of the convex one. I also kind of just went with it and improvised with my mirror placement.


I love how it turned out. It's just what the space needed... a whole lotta bling. And I did it all for under $20!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love it! I think yours looks better than the one in the tutorial, and what a great idea. Hope you and the babies are doing well.

    ReplyDelete