Monday, October 12, 2009

Bestest Friends FOREVER!!

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
~ Bernard Meltzer


I love my best friend, Katie. She's been my partner in crime for over 13 years now, and I'm pretty sure we'll end up being little old ladies hanging out somewhere bitching about young whipper snappers and their shenanigans. And, yes... I will be the one wearing the Hawaiian print "moo-moo". 

She just moved back to where we went to high school, which is about an hour and a half away... Needless to say, I have a MAJOR case of the "sads".

I'm happy that she has started a new job and a new chapter in her life and I wanted to help her make her new house a home.

I made her some dishtowels. (Mind you, she doesn't use them. She apparently just dotes on them and yells at her boyfriend when he dries his hands on them.) *heehee*

  
 

It feels good to give to those that you truly love. I appreciate you, Katie!

Now, everyone go out and do something nice for the people that you call friends!

1 comment:

  1. I know you will miss Katie terribly- but am so happy for her 'new' start :) Good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete